Make it a combo deal.
NiteRider has taken its introductory light offering to the next level with conveniently-packaged Mako 250/Cherry Bomb 35 Combo. A budget-conscious option for bike lights, the Mako 250 will illuminate your way home and the Cherry Bomb 35 makes other road users aware of your presence. The Mako 250 uses an LED bulb to broadcast 250 lumens of light into a wide beam across the road, and has three settings for varied riding situations, high, low, and flashing, while the Cherry Bomb offers up 35 lumens and four different modes, including a daytime setting to increase visibility when you're riding in traffic. And since lateral visibility is just as important as frontal visibility, NiteRider installed 'gills' on both sides of the light body to emit red light on every setting.
- Combo light package for both your bike's front and back
- Headlight uses LED bulb and 3 modes for day, twilight, and night
- Tail light offers 4 different modes for different lighting needs
- Side light "gills" boost visibility at busy intersections
- Includes mounts and batteries