Tiny blinky lights have their place, but for evening commutes and nighttime city adventures you need something with a little more lighting power, such as the NightRider Lumina OLED 950/Solas 100 Combo. The 950 Boost front light features eight settings ranging from a bright, 950 lumen Boost setting to an economical daytime flash mode, and an OLED display that makes mode adjustments a snap. Out back, the Solas 100 rear light boasts four settings ranging from a solid 100 lumens to an energy-saving daylight flashing mode.
Both lights charge via a convenient USB connection and feature run times ranging from 40 minutes up to 18 hours for the Lumina 950 OLED Boost and 4.5 to 15.5 hours for the Solas 100. As an added feature, the Lumina OLED 950 Boost boasts Intellcharge technology and claims that it charges in half the time of its non-Intellicharge equipped counterparts. The Combo comes complete with a handlebar mount for the Lumina OLED 950 Boost, a seatpost strap mount for the Solas 100, and a USB charging cable.
- A front and rear light set to increase visibility in low light
- Easy-to-read OLED display
- Eight front setting and four rear settings let you customize brightness
- Recharge with a convenient USB cable
- Intellicharge technology reduces front light charging time
- Includes handlebar and seatpost mounts