Lumina Micro 850 Headlight
As you're cruising around town, you sometimes end up riding as the sun starts to set and beyond. Ride with the NiteRider Lumina Micro 850 Headlight, and you won't have to head home at the first sign of sunset. Up to 850 lumens let you see what obstacles the road ahead will present, but the Lumina Micro has several modes to choose from so you don't have to use that much battery unless you need it. A low battery indicator means you won't have a surprise outage while riding, and a USB cord conveniently recharges it between rides. The Micro 850 even has a quick-release tab, so it's easy to get on and off when it's time to charge, and so you can bring it with you without hassle in order to prevent theft.
- Headlight for evening rides around town
- Range of modes for up to 850 lumens
- Low battery indicator minimizes surprises
- IP-64 rating resists light precipitation
- Rechargeable via USB for convenience
- Quick-release tab for easy on and off