Lumina Micro 650 and Sabre 110 Combo
You don’t want to skimp when it comes to lighting the way on your evening commute, but that doesn’t mean you need to spend an arm and leg on handlebar and seatpost lights. The Lumina Micro 650 and Sabre 110 Combo from NiteRider offer lights at the front and rear of your bike with more than enough power for ample safety, without lighting up your wallet. The Lumina features five different light settings including a flash mode to attract more attention in trafficked areas while simultaneously reserving battery power. These various flash modes allow for extremely varied run times depending on your needs and preferences, with the Lumina and Sabre offering 1.5 to 20 hours and 2 to 60 hours of run time respectively on a single charge. Cutting edge lithium ion batteries offer a featherweight feel and both provide low-battery indicators to let you know when it's time to pull the batteries off of the bike for a charge.
- Handlebar and seatpost light combo lets you commute safely at night
- Five light settings on each light include flash setting to preserve battery
- Sub 4-hour charge times for both lights offers convenient charging
- Easily adjustable mount angles adhere to varied terrain and slopes
- Compact and lightweight design easily stashes in riding bags