Item # NRI002H
NiteRider Lumina 900 Boost Light $79.99
Don't be left in the dark.
Pack the powerful illumination of the NiteRider Lumina 900 Boost Light when you're squeezing in a late-night ride across the star-lit countryside, commuting across town under the neon glitz of urban skyscrapers, and rolling down rocky singletrack after sunset. Projecting an astounding 900 lumens from a compact, bar-mounted design, the Lumina 900 Boost Light casts broad illumination, so you can navigate across the darkest streets and trails with ease. Five different lighting modes and daylight flash modes adjust its light output and run time, customizing its use to a number of different riding scenarios.
The included handlebar mount fits both standard and oversized 35-millimeter bars, with the ability to clip this compact light to your helmet with a separately available mount. Its rechargeable battery is powered from an included USB cable, rapidly powering up with NiteRider's IntelliCharge feature. A Lock mode prevents it from accidentally turning on during transport and travel. IP64 water-resistance withstands passing showers and outside moisture without ruining the light. Additionally, there's a low battery indicator, so you're never left in the dark without notice.
- Powerful illumination from a compact, bar-mounted light
- 900 lumens of brilliant illumination in Boost mode
- 5 lighting modes + 2 daylight flashing settings
- Handlebar mount for regular and oversized 35mm bars
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery with USB charging cable
- IP64 water-resistance withstands passing showers
- Lock setting comes in handy for travel purposes
- Low battery indicator when it's running out
View more Headlights
Reviews & Community
Brighten your path
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This light is awesome. It is lightweight and pretty compact. I find it charges quickly and holds a charge for the entire time I'm on the trail. I use this as a helmet light and pair it with another light on my handlebar. This makes for the ideal combination for riding singletrack at night. I think this is the best light for the money.