The ultimate lighting combo.
Designed for the daily commuter and dedicated road cyclist, the NiteRider Lumina 1100 OLED Boost/Solas 100 Combo keeps you safe when you're navigating home, cruising down hilly countryside roads, and even trail riding under starlit skies. It's the ultimate in bike lighting combos with its 1100-lumen front light combined with a red 100-lumen rear. Recharging of the built-in batteries comes from included USB cables, so you can rapidly power up both lights at work and home.
Boost mode delivers an astounding 1100 lumens of brilliant illumination from the front light, igniting the darkest of streets, alleyways, and trails, so you can safely find your way home. Another cool feature, the front light's OLED display delivers an exact readout of remaining power in minutes, so you're never left in the dark on longer night rides. The Solas 100 rear light features a convenient group ride mode, so you can stay safe without distracting fellow cyclists riding behind you, alongside three other modes for remaining visible to passing traffic.
Both lights are IP64 water-resistant, meaning they'll withstand road splashes and oncoming showers without ruining each light. To ensure a convenient mounting solution, NiteRider includes a bar-mounted quick-release for the front and seatpost mount for the rear light. The front works with both standard bars and oversized 35-millimeter bars found on mountain bikes.
- Ultimate lighting combo for road cyclists and trail riders
- 1100-lumen front light with OLED multi-function screen
- Boost mode delivers 1100 lumens of brilliant illumination
- Multi-function screen delivers readout of remaining power
- Solas 100 rear light with four modes for staying visible
- Handlebar mount for both standard and oversized 35mm bars
- Rear light's seatpost mount works with virtually any bike
- Rechargeable battery with included USB charging cables