Brilliant illumination in a small package.
Designed for the daily commuter, ambitious road cyclist, or night-going trail rider, the NiteRider Lumina 1100 Boost Light delivers an astounding 1100 lumens of illumination, which casts a large swath of brilliant light on the darkest of nights. This means you'll stay safe when you're negotiating through traffic after dark, squeezing in a ride after sunset, or hitting the trails with the company of nocturnal animals and constellations overhead.
Five lighting levels dial in just the right amount of illumination, while offering lower modes for saving power when you need it to last. Speaking of battery life, the Lumina 1100 Boost lasts up to six hours on one of its lower settings (225 lumens of output) or an astounding 18 hours of run time in walk and flashing light modes. It's water-resistant to IP64 standards, withstanding passing showers and splashes without succumbing to damage. Backlit buttons allow for easy operation when you're toggling through different lighting modes in the dark.
The Lumina 1100 Boost Light includes a handlebar mount that works with standard and oversized 35-millimeter bars you'll find on mountain bikes. It comes with a USB charging cable that fully powers the light in as little as three hours, thanks to NiteRider's Intellicharge feature.
- Powerful illumination for commuting, road riding, and trail use
- 1100 lumens in Boost mode, which lasts one hour at max output
- Five different lightning modes and four daylight flash modes
- Handlebar mount fits standard and oversized 35mm handlebars
- Charges with included USB cable in as little as three hours
- Water-resistant design survives passing showers and splashes
- Backlit button for intuitive operation after dark