WFO RDO Mountain Bike Frame
Why We Like The WFO RDO Mountain Bike Frame
From the industry's original experts in 29er bicycles comes the Niner WFO RDO enduro bike. Boasting a whopping 170mm of rear travel designed to pair with a 180mm fork, this is one bruiser of a mountain bike that's made to get us down the mountain as fast as possible. These big travel numbers don't exclude the WFO from being our one-bike quiver, however, as Niner's CVA suspension platform pedals up the mountain just as well as it charges down.
The WFO uses Niner's Race Day Optimized carbon fiber layup that ranks among the best in the business for stiffness and overall ride quality. The "rib cage" struts in the lower part of the frame do a great job bolstering the frame's lateral stiffness, allowing us to carry speed through corners and track through rough lines without any noticeable frame flex. The suspension pivots use high-quality Enduro Max Black Oxide bearings that last through multiple seasons of riding, as well as full-sleeve internal cable routing that simplifies the process of building up this frame.
- Niner's long-travel 29er for enduro racing or bike park
- 170mm of CVA rear travel feels smooth and supportive
- RDO carbon fiber is optimized for strength and stiffness
- Enduro Max bearings hold up to extended use
- Frame is backed by a lifetime warranty
- FOX Float X2 Factory shock offers high and low-speed compression adjust
- Frame is designed to pair with a 180mm, 44mm offset suspension fork
- Item #NNR99BW