Why We Like the RLT e9 RDO 4-Star GRX e-Bike
At the end of a 60-mile day on long stretches of gravel with the wind in our face, the last thing we're looking forward to is 15 miles of punchy hills. But, that's what's between us and the car, so it's a good thing we've got the power of Niner's first e-gravel bike behind us. The RLT e9 RDO 4-Star GRX e-Bike is at home on everything from smooth tarmac to choppy gravel, and it's uber-fast with speeds up to 28 miles per hour thanks to the Bosch Performance Line Speed drive system. It gives us a push up those hills and speed over the flats, and that's just what we're looking for on long rides.
- Niner claims their first e-gravel bike that's fit for all our adventures
- Bosch Performance offers speeds up to 28mph and a 500wh battery
- Shimano GRX drivetrain and brakes offer constant reliability
- RDO carbon fiber frame and fork are tested to mountain bike standards
- MTB flat bar component interchangeability for added versatility
- Interchangeable wheel sizes are designed to fit both 700c and 650b