Why We Like The RLT 9 650b 4-Star GRX 1x Gravel Bike
Niner's update of their RLT line blends the boundaries between road and off-road riding. The brand is constantly improving on their classic gravel rigs and, in the case of the RLT 9 650b 4-Star GRX 1x Gravel Bike, we love to see Niner's addition of thru-axles and a new RDO carbon fiber fork. The versatility of the RLT 9 means riders will be able to go wherever they want, without limitations. Sprint across the tarmac, wind down gravel roads, and groove onto some singletrack.
The RLT 9 650b 4-Star GRX 1x Gravel Bike's 6061 aluminum frame is welded with hydroformed aluminum tubing, which offers affordability and versatility. Niner's all-new RDO carbon fork works in tandem with the lightness of the frame to improve compliance over rough surfaces. Internal routing means we're seeing a tidy ride, and the thru-axle and flat mount disc brake attachments are compatible with contemporary components. More tire clearance allows accommodation for wider rubber, and multiple mounting points on the frame offer the option to fully outfit your ride for your next weekend adventure.
- The new RLT 9 for improved off-road riding that doesn't quit
- Shimano GRX800 1x chainring drivetrain for optimal control
- Niner RDO carbon fiber fork improves compliance over rough surfaces
- RLT bikes have room to fit 700c or 650b for versatility
- 26 threaded mounts offer space for outfitting your adventure rig
- Fireroad geometry ensures comfortability on long rides
- Biocentric bottom bracket can fit any drivetrain
- Ideal road performance mixed with gravel capabilities