Why We Like The RLT 9 650b 3-Star Rival 1 Gravel Bike
Niner is one Colorado-based brand that takes off-road riding seriously, especially since their specialty lays in designing 29er mountain bikes. But, we aren't only riding the brand's mountain machines. Niner's gravel bikes have earned a name for themselves by being durable and versatile enough to transform your ride from a canyon climber to a weekend warrior or racing rig. That's exactly what we're seeing with the RLT 9 650b 3-Star Rival 1 Gravel Bike. The RLT 9 family is Niner's line of versatile, rugged, and attainable gravel bikes for getting down with dirt trails and gravel roads. This option, with 650b tires, means riders will be able to access virtually any trail, any backroad, and all tarmac, all day.
The RLT 9 650b 3-Star Rival 1 Gravel Bike maximizes freedom and minimizes constraints. It features a 6061 aluminum frame with hydroformed aluminum tubing for affordability and variability. This option keeps things lightweight and works in tandem with the RLT 9's RDO carbon fiber fork, constructed from Race Day Optimized carbon fiber. Internal routing means we're seeing a clean and tidy look, and additional tire clearance allows riders to switch things up on occasion. It's geared to fit a geared or singlespeed drivetrain and either mechanical or electric shifting. Because it's Niner, they've even included room for a dropper post.
- Gravel-specific bike that will keep you rolling on old dirt roads
- SRAM Rival 1 shifting with Easton cranks for control and handling
- DT Swiss G 1800 spline 25 650b wheels for riding shifty surfaces
- SRAM Rival HRD brakes for quality stopping power
- 26 threaded mounts offer space for outfitting your adventure rig
- Fireroad geometry ensures comfortability on long rides
- Biocentric bottom bracket can fit any drivetrain