Why We Like The RLT 9 4-Star GRX 2x Gravel Bike
Time and time again, we turn to Niner for times when we want to get off the pavement and on to crunchy gravel. Be it endless days of riding and camping or a Sunday excursion on your favorite well-worn gravel trail, we like to count on smooth-rolling comfort, reliable shifting, and braking in all conditions. For our longest trips, we like a lightweight bike that offers ample room for our gear bags. With Niner, the clear option for the kind of riding we're looking for is a bike like the RLT 9 4-Star GRX 2x Gravel Bike. Niner gave updated RLT line thru-axles and a new fork, which increases lightness and stiffness for a smoother ride over choppy surfaces.
The RLT 9 4-Star GRX 2x Gravel Bike is constructed with an aluminum frame, welded with hydroformed aluminum tubing for versatility at a price that doesn't break the bank. A new forged chainstay yoke improves tire clearance and stiffness, and riders can accommodate wider rubber if they want to switch it up. Riders can even add on a dropper post if they want to get really crazy. RLT 9 gravel bikes have longer chainstays, lower bottom bracket heights, and slacker headtube angles for a more comfortable ride when we're going the distance. The updated RLT 9 line blends the boundaries between road and off-road riding to create the ideal all-rounder for everything from triple-digit-mile days to quick sprints up the canyon.
- A versatile bikepacking and canyon riding gravel machine
- Aluminum construction that's lightweight, cost-effective, and durable
- RDO carbon fiber fork for improved compliance over rough surfaces
- Internal wire routing to keep things tidy
- Tire clearance that can take on wider rubber
- Integrated frame mounts for bags, bottles, racks, and fenders
- Fireroad geometry ensures comfort on long rides