RLT 9 3-Star Rival 1 Gravel Bike
Out of Stock
Don't worry though, we have a lot more Pre-Configured Gravel Bikes in stock than that.Shop Similar Products
Why We Like The Niner RLT 9 3-Star Rival 1 Gravel Bike
We're lovers of the road less traveled, especially if that road involves crunchy gravel, and that's why we're looking to Niner for our next steed with their RLT 9 3-Star Rival 1 Gravel Bike. Its hydroformed 6061 aluminum frame is known for its affordability, versatility, and optimal strength, so we can count on smooth riding when things get seriously bumpy throughout our day. The fork is built with Niner RDO full carbon to keep things lightweight but stiff, helping maintain control and comfort over the most demanding terrain.
The RLT 9 3-Star Rival 1 Gravel Bike uses the SRAM Rival 1 11-speed groupset for improved handling. It's a groupset we count on for any ride, and we like that it helps us speed up climbs and descend just as fast. This setup also comes complete with SRAM HRD disc brakes for superior stopping power that's reliable and predictable. It comes complete with DT Swiss G 1800 SPLINE 25 wheels and Schwalbe tires, a combination ready for any challenge on our next off-road adventure.
- Gravel-grinder built for exploring the road less traveled
- Durable, affordable frame is built with hydroformed aluminum
- RDO carbon fiber fork is light and stiff, improves compliance
- Lower bottom bracket height and slacker headtube angles add comfort
- 1x drivetrain features a 40T chainring with an 11-speed cassette
- Internal cable routing delivers a clean, tidy aesthetic
- DT Swiss wheelset with Schwalbe tires keeps us rolling
- 26 total threaded mounts attach our bags, bottles, racks, and more
- Item #NNR99E6