Why We Like The RLT 9 2-Star Apex 1 Gravel Bike
The RLT 9 2-Star Apex 1 Gravel Bike blurs the distinctions between road and off-road riding, instead finding its place in the world of all-around cycling. It's rugged and versatile, and it lets us obtain an adventure-worthy bike at a value. The unmatched functionality of this bike gives us pure, unfettered freedom and access to any road, any trail, any day. Sure, we could stick to pavement, but we know we're going to venture off the beaten path with this RLT 9. The trails and backroads are calling, and we must ride.
The RLT 9 is constructed from Niner's affordable and versatile 6061 aluminum. Tubing is shaped to optimize strength, durability, and stiffness while maintaining a light weight. We like that Niner utilized their RDO carbon fiber to make for a fork that dampens harsh vibrations and improves compliance over rough surfaces. Multiple rack, fender, and cargo mounts make our bikepacking trips a breeze, and internal wire routing ensures a sleek look and aerodynamic advantages.
- Take gravel grinding further with Niner's RLT 9 2-Star Apex 1 Gravel Bike
- Niner's 6061 aluminum is designed for optimal strength-to-weight ratio
- Race Day Optimized carbon fiber fork maintains lightness and durability
- 12 x 100mm thru-axle is compatible with contemporary components
- Internal wire routing keeps our cockpit tidy and aerodynamic
- Multiple mounting points give us the option to fit bottles and bags
- PF30 bottom bracket for fitting geared or singlespeed drivetrains