Why We Like The RLT 9 2-Star Apex 1 Gravel Bike
The RLT 9 2-Star Apex 1 Gravel Bike blurs the distinctions between road and off-road riding, finding its place in the world of all-around cycling. It's rugged and versatile, and it lets us obtain an adventure-worthy bike without draining the bank. The unmatched functionality of this bike gives us pure, unfettered freedom and access to any road, any trail, any day. Sure, we could stick to pavement, but we know we're going to venture off the beaten path with the RLT 9's ample tire clearance and capable geometry.
The RLT 9 is constructed from Niner's affordable and versatile 6061 aluminum. Tubing is shaped to optimize strength, durability, and stiffness while maintaining a low overall weight. We like that Niner utilized their RDO carbon fiber to make for a fork that dampens harsh vibrations and improves compliance over rough surfaces. Multiple rack, fender, and cargo mounts make our bikepacking trips a breeze, and internal cable routing ensures a sleek, clean look.
*Due to unprecedented demand in the global supply chain and the bike industry over the last 18 months, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be minor. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Take gravel grinding further with Niner's RLT 9
- 6061 aluminum is made for optimal strength-to-weight ratio
- Race Day Optimized carbon fork maintains lightness and durability
- 12mm thru-axles add a boost to frame and wheel stiffness
- Internal cable routing keeps our cockpit tidy and aerodynamic
- Multiple mounting points give us the option to fit bottles and bags
- PF30 bottom bracket for fitting geared or singlespeed drivetrains
- Item #NNR99AY
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.