The Niner RDO Carbon Setback Seatpost features Niner's Unstiff Carbon Layup, which disperses energy throughout the post and deflects up to twice as much compared to other leading carbon posts. This effectively sops up shocks and vibrations for an overall reduction in rider fatigue and more comfort through long days in the saddle.
The RDO (Race Day Optimized) post is molded into a single, structurally superior shaft. Niner varies wall thickness and the carbon weave to offer the strength needed, but tunes it to flex so as to allow the post to dampen fatiguing chatter. A simple-to-adjust, two-bolt clamp ensures you'll quickly dial in the perfect saddle position, and it features an alloy head for durability.
- Niner's un-stiff carbon seatpost for comfort on the bike
- Unsiff Carbon layup disperses energy throughout post
- Shock is absorbed to elevate comfort in the saddle
- Varied wall thickness offers strenght, with tuned flex
- Easy to adjust two-bolt clamp helps you dial perfect saddle position