Why We Like the MCR RDO 4-Star GRX 1x Gravel Bike
We've always wanted to go on a magic carpet ride, and that's why we're riding the MCR RDO 4-Star GRX 1x Gravel Bike. It's a bike for adventure and for pushing ourselves further, mile after mile. The MCR maximizes rider comfort and pedaling efficiency, plus it offers a smooth ride over rough terrain. With 40mm of rear travel and 40mm of front suspension, we'll be flying over the bumps and occasional washboards that would usually have us rattled. While we're riding, we can count on reliable and decisive shifting from Shimano's GRX 1x groupset. The rear derailleur's clutch mechanism reduces dropped chains and chain slap so we can pedal on with a quieter ride. Whether we're riding gravel flats or two-track shortcuts, the MCR is the bike to get us inspired and moving.
- Full-suspension gravel bike that boasts versatility and a smooth ride
- 50mm of rear CVA suspension keeps us moving over rough bumps
- Front and rear thru-axles improve on stiffness for better handling
- Shimano GRX drivetrain keeps shifting reliable and precise
- Mounting points for bags and bottles are at the ready for long trips