Why We Like The MCR 9 RDO 4-Star GRX 2x Gravel Bike
Niner is known for their RLT 9 line when it comes to gravel bikes, but we think the MCR 9 RDO 4-Star GRX 2x Gravel Bike deserves some hype. This is a bike that has the added benefit of Niner's CVA full suspension with all the features of a gravel riding platform. The MCR enables riders to go farther, faster. It's a cross-country-gravel blend with the result being a responsive and efficient drop bar bike that's outstandingly comfortable and fast.
Niner's Constantly Varying Arc (CVA) full suspension design debuted in 2008 and offers confidence and control in every situation. With the MCR 9 RDO, Niner changed the suspension curve to improve performance while riders are seated and pedaling. It's configured as a short-travel system, which means we'll see full travel with less emphasis on big hits and bottom-out resistance. Riders will see support on the downhill, stability while climbing, and control all around. Suspension offers more power and control so you can charge through washboards and ruts without an issue. The Magic Carpet Ride is equipped with 11 fixed mounting points to outfit your ride with bike bags and bottle cages.
- A gravel rider that benefits from CVA suspension for more fun
- RDO carbon fiber main frame for durability, weight, and stiffness
- 11 fixed mounting points for frame bags, bottles, and more
- Removable front derailleur mount for 2x and 1x chainring options
- Integrated rear fender protects suspension components
- Internal cable guides including integrated frame protection
- CVA suspension with a refined curve for small bump performance
- Item #NNR99AP