There's no arguing that a versatile set of deep-profile rims gains you free watts on the road, which means more speed, better results, and faster category upgrades if you have the right budget. And while we're no stranger to adapting those fast road rims to get our carbon fix on the cyclocross course, in the dirt they just mean extra mass to wind up to speed when you're navigating loose, technical hairpins and punching out of every corner. Thankfully, we have wheels like Niner's Carbon CX DT 350 Wheelset to bling out our favorite 'cross rig and give our road equipment some well-deserved time off.
Understanding that cyclocross is all about snappiness and scraping out precious seconds in seemingly inconspicuous moments, Niner utilizes a shallow rim profile that delivers exceptional stiffness at a feathery weight that will snap to attention when you press on the pedals.
- A race-ready cyclocross wheelset
- Light, stiff carbon fiber rim
- Rim width designed to provide stable platform for CX tires
- Thru-axles increase stiffness
- Smooth, responsive DT Swiss 350 hubs
- Compatible with Centerlock disc rotors