Why We Like The AIR 9 RDO 3-Star GX Eagle Mountain Bike
We love our post-work rides in the mountains and, more often than not, we're turning to Niner for our newest mountain bikes. The brand is devoted to upping their game when it comes to mountain biking and, although we also covet Niner's gravel rigs, we can't get enough of the AIR 9 RDO 3-Star GX Eagle Mountain Bike. The Air 9 is Niner's flagship carbon fiber hardtail, which makes for an efficient and compliant frame no matter where you're riding. Its design is an iteration of the RKT 9 RDO, but more refined and overtly fast. The Air 9 is Niner's classic 29er carbon hardtail, and it delivers outstanding performance whether your racing to the finish line or riding away your afternoons. Sleek tubes along the length of the cockpit and seatstays are slender and slightly curved for a smooth ride that doesn't quit, and a 27.2mm seatpost offers rearward flex to further dampen rough bumps on the trail. We expect nothing but top quality riding from the Air 9's popular 3-star SRAM GX Eagle build, which offers outstanding handling and control.
- Niner's flagship carbon fiber hardtail for mountain biking
- Versatile and durable while offering outstanding performance
- Sleek tubes and slender seatstays keep the ride smooth
- A 27.2mm seatpost provides rearward flex for dampening bumps
- PF30 bottom bracket shell offers plenty of drivetrain options
- 3-Star SRAM GX Eagle build, Air 9 RDO frame and fork fully expressed