Pick up the pace.
Move faster and feel less fatigued with help from the New Balance Women's Rush V2 Running Shoe. Designed to bring you light, breathable support where you need it the most, the Vazee Rush V2 features a streamlined, three-layer upper that ensures your foot stay well-ventilated and unencumbered. The Rapid Rebound midsole is made with a high-rebound foam and not only offers a cushioned feel underfoot, but ensures your stride remains energetic and exhaustion-free. The sleek, bootie-inspired design locks your foot down for a snug fit, while the rubber outsole delivers durable flexibility, mile after mile.
- A lightweight running shoe for fun-runs and training
- Mesh assures breathability and support
- Foam midsole provides an energetic feel underfoot
- Bootie design allows for a snug fit
- Rubber outsole provides flexibility and durability
View more Women's Road Running Shoes
Reviews & Community
Are these shoes good for arch support? I am a Nurse and need shoes I can wear during my 12 hour busy shifts. I have pretty high arches so I tend to run into issues with finding shoes that are supportive.
New Balance - Vazee
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
Super comfortable! Fit perfectly! I've been wearing them all day, every day since I got them! I am looking to buy another pair...different color!