Item # NEW00IO
New Balance 910v3 Running Shoe - Women's $76.96
Cushion and traction.
You've been dabbling in a bit of trail running lately, but between your hiking shoes and road kicks, nothing's really felt right with your feet thus far. If you've got a higher instep and a gentle V-shape to your foot, the New Balance 910v3 will give you a fit and feel somewhere in the middle of stiff hiking shoe and soft road shoe, with enough traction to keep you dicing confidently through root-laced descents. The shoes' airy, nearly seamless uppers feature subtle overlays and follow a streamlined fit, and they sit atop a healthy platform of cushioning designed to absorb shock on stretches of smooth hardpack. Underneath, a sticky rubber outsole and capable tread give you the traction you need to tackle rocky ascents without feeling overwhelmed by rigid lugs.
- Trail run with cushion and traction in this shoe
- 8mm drop works for heel strikers or midfoot runners
- Welded overlays atop airy uppers limit hot spots
- Plush midsole absorbs shock on firm trails
- HHR rubber outsole and lugs provide consistent traction
View more Women's Running Tights