Uneven ground ahead.
You've tried to take your road shoes onto the trails enough to know that it's not ideal. But somehow, you keep trying it and hoping your soft, cushioned, just-right road shoes will grow lugs overnight and give you the traction you need to run along technical singletrack. Your road shoes will never grow lugs overnight, so instead, accept reality and take the New Balance 910v3 out on your next trail run. With its cushy REVlite midsole, 8mm drop, and streamlined uppers, the 910v3 comes with the shock absorption of a road shoe atop a lugged platform that doesn't feel stiff or unforgiving. Its airy, seamless uppers follow a bootie-like fit around feet with higher insteps and flatter arches, and a durable rubber outsole and lug profile keeps you coasting confidently through rock gardens and uneven trails.
- Run trails with the cushion of a road shoe
- Seamless upper follows a close, contoured fit
- Versatile 8mm drop works for any stride
- HHR rubber outsole provides grip on rocky terrain
- Debris-free construction is a less wasteful process
View more Men's Trail Running Shoes