Stability Is Key.
As vital and restorative as a good night's rest, the New Balance Men's 1260v6 Running Shoe offers necessary support and performance for long distance runners who overpronate. The 1260v6 features an Air Mesh upper for passive breathability, in turn providing a comfortable climate for your foot and preventing hot spots or chafing. An ABZORB midsole, coupled with the T-Beam midfoot support attenuates shock and ensures torsional stability as you make uptick the miles, while the N2 pod in the heel further bolsters impact defense for runners who are heavy-handed in their heel strike. Additionally, the 1260v6 features a newly added blown rubber forefoot to promote a springy, cushioned feel at the toe-off.
- Go the distance with this running shoe
- Air Mesh upper promotes easy breathability
- 8mm drop encourages smooth transitions
- Dual-density midsole attenuates shock
- Stability construction supports overpronation
View more Men's Road Running Shoes