Item # NTV000H
Native Eyewear Hardtop Ultra Polarized Sunglasses $149.00
True everyday sunglasses.
Native Eyewear's Polarized Hardtop Ultra Interchangeable Sunglasses combine performance-driven optics into a sleek, casual style for your everyday needs, especially if everyday consists of getting out, working out, and playing in the mountains. N3 polarized Reflex lenses block up to four times the amount of infrared light than regular polarized lenses, and they enhance contrast, block glare, and provide superior impact resistance.
An interchangeable lens system allows you to replace the Hardtop Ultra's lenses with others in seconds. Native Eyewear paired these stunning optics with an equally stunning frame made of Rhyno-Tuff Air's collision-resistant thermoplastic. The frame also features cushy co-injected molding, Mastoid's grip at the temples, and Cushinol's soft pads at the adjustable nose.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- N3 polarized Reflex lenses
- Interchangeable lens system
- Co-injected Rhyno-Tuff Air frame
- Hybrid venting
- Cushinol nose pads with Flex Metal adjustment
- Mastoid Temple Grips
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
View more Polarized Interchangeable Sunglasses
|BLUE REFLEX||10%||Blue Reflex mirror lenses come with a gray base and are best suited for extremely bright sunlight, boasting superior contrast and color.|
|SILVER REFLEX||10%||Silver reflex mirror lenses come with a gray base and are best suited for bright sunny days.|
|GREEN REFLEX||11%||Green reflex mirror lens enhance visual clarity and come with a brown base best suited for moderate to bright sunlight.|
|GRAY||12%||Best for sunny to partly cloudy/cloudy light conditions.|
|BRONZE REFLEX||13%||Bronze reflex lenses come with a brown base best suited for moderate to bright sunlight.|
|BROWN||13%||Brown lenses deliver the brightest field of vision as well as superior contrast enhancement and high definition.|
|SPORTFLEX™||65%||SportFlex™ non-polarized lenses are made to perform in a wide range of low-light conditions, including early mornings and cloudy days.|
|CLEAR CRYSTAL CARBONATE||98%||These non-polarized clear lenses are best suited for conditions when the light is low and eye strain is at its highest.|
|SNOWTUNED REACT||10 - 35%||Adapts to the light around you as you move across the mountain and experience various light conditions.|
|SNOWTUNED DARK GRAY||11%||Best for bright/sunny bluebird conditions.|
|SNOWTUNED SILVER||20%||Best for bright/sunny to partly cloudy light conditions.|
|SNOWTUNED GREEN||30%||Best for sunny to partly cloudy/cloudy light conditions.|
|SNOWTUNED BLUE||35%||Best for sunny to partly cloudy/cloudy light conditions.|
|SNOWTUNED LOW LIGHT||67%||Best for low-light, overcast, and snowy conditions.|
- VLT (Visible Light Transmittance) is a measurement of how much visible light is allowed through the goggle lens. Ranging on a scale of 0-100%, a lower VLT means it’s better suited to brighter/sunnier conditions, while a higher VLT is best suited to stormier or overcast conditions with less light.
- All Native sunglasses come with 99.9% polarization efficiency. The sun’s light waves are reflected off every surface travelling on a horizontal plane creating intense glare. Our lenses are injected with a durable polarization film that acts as a glare filter, only transmitting vertical light waves, leaving sharp, crisp, glare-free vision with increased contrast and depth perception.