If you're getting serious about this ultra thing, you're going to need a better hydration system than hanging onto a water bottle in one hand. Combat dehydration and the plethora of unpleasant side effects that come with it while you train for your upcoming race with the Nathan VaporKrar Hydration Vest. Focusing on minimalism and a bounce-free design, the VaporKrar will keep you cool and comfortable while you stay hydrated from 20-mile training runs to your 50-mile race.
Whether you're heading to Leadville or to a smaller, local race in your neck of the woods, the VaporKrar's airy synthetic construction will serve you well in any summer race. It has the contour fit of an active shirt and is designed to move with you and wick moisture as you run. Before you go, fill the multiple pockets and 1.8-liter bladder with as much fuel, hydration flasks, and water as you need; its compression straps lock down and streamline the load so that you don't spend 50 miles listening to your gear jostling around on top of you, and instead are free to enjoy the inspiring scenery around you.
- Stay hydrated in your next ultra with this streamlined vest
- Stretchy, breathable fabric moves with you as you run
- Compression straps and tailored fit limit bouncing
- Front pockets fit iPhone 6 Plus and plenty of run fuel
- Rear sleeve holds onto included 1.8 L hydration bladder
- Reflective accents help you stay visible on late runs