Don't run parched.
You're loathe to carry hydration with you on a run, but when you're running a summer ultra, even you can admit that your stubborn minimalism needs to take a trip to the back burner. For seriously long runs from humid Northeast forests to scorched desert dirt, put on the Nathan VaporKrar to make sure you stay safely hydrated through your most challenging days.
Depending on the length of the run you're prepping for, you can choose to fill the included 12 oz soft flasks with water, as well as add your own 1.5-liter hydration bladder for extra reassurance. The design focuses heavily on maintaining a breathable, shirt-like fit that won't slosh and bounce for hours on end, so don't feel like you need to skimp on water to preserve your sanity. The soft flasks also come with extended straw tubes so you can sip without removing them from their pockets Though you'll have friends waiting with more exciting junk food at aid stations in your race, having a store of easy-to-access energy gels is crucial when you're training, and the VaporKrar's wealth of pockets give you plenty of room to stash as much as you need.
- Train for your next ultra with this minimal hydration vest
- Includes 2 12oz soft flasks with straws for hands-free sipping
- Back panel accommodates separately sold 1.5 L bladder
- Stretchy, breathable fabric cut to stay close to the body
- Adjustable sternum straps provide a customizable fit
- Multiple stash pockets fit up to an iPhone 6 as well as fuel
- Reflective accents help you stay visible on evening runs