Contoured for a woman's physique and designed for those really, really long runs.
Nathan created the Woman's Intensity Race Vest to fit your body instead of his, because running thirty miles in a race vest designed for a guy is a guaranteed ticket to pain. Nathan updated this ultra-style running vest since last year, shaving a few ounces off the weight by using lighter materials and a lighter weight fabrication process throughout. Contoured shoulder straps and a redesigned waist-belt match shape of a female runner's physique so this pack sits snug against your body. Weight savings and comfort are imperative for anything you're carrying in a distance event, so the Intensity uses an all-mesh harness that's soft, feather light, and highly breathable. Simple and secure, a pair of side adjustments and a quick-clip chest strap make for easy-on-and-off at aid stations and allow you to dial in the fit of the vest on the fly. A hand-held or a waist belt will keep you minimally supplied, but the Intensity can hold up to two liters of water, offer it up hands-free through a hydration tube at your shoulder, and keep a light rain shell or nutrition within easy reach. Sometimes there's nothing like a running vest with a little extra storage.
- Three-way Propulsion Harness moves in harmony with your shoulders and upper back for long-distance comfort
- Lightweight harness and pack materials and fabrication technique
- Bladder-compatible design for hands-free hydration; 2-liter bladder included
- Repositioned hydration tube exists from the top of the pack instead of the side
- Easy-adjust system uses dual buckle-adjustments at the side and one across the chest
- Front stretch-mesh pockets and two rear zippered compartments hold essentials