Item # NAL0021
Nalini Xtornado TI Jersey - Short-Sleeve - Men's $159.95
Turn sufferfests into tolerable affairs.
Instead of hiding indoors under the refuge of central air conditioning, slip into the Nalini Men's Xtornado TI Jersey to push through oppressive summer heat with its airy-cool mixture of Hot Moa Xlight fabric and breathable mesh inserts along the back. Moa Xlight fabric employs a hydrophilic treatment to speed up your body's evaporative cooling process when you're pushing through triple-digit heat readings, mile after sweaty mile.
Nalini then goes one step further to keep your body cool by using a Coldblack reflective treatment, which keeps scorching-hot UV rays from being absorbed by each individual yarn. This allows you to push through sweltering heat without soaking up excessive UV radiation, much like wearing a lightly colored garment while doing outdoor chores or exercising in summertime. It's finished with a race-inspired cut that reduces excess flapping to shave split-seconds from your training and racing times, as well as the three rear pockets for storing all your cycling necessities in hot weather, like extra water bottles and electrolyte-filled supplements.
- Ultra-light cycling jersey for pushing through oppressive heat
- Race-inspired, aerodynamic fit prevents excess flapping at speed
- Moa Xlight fabric combined with breathable mesh inserts on back
- Hydrophilic treatment speeds up the evaporative cooling process
- Coldblack treatment reflects harsh UV rays for a cooler feel
- Three rear pockets for storing extra bottles and supplements
- Full-length zipper with Camlock pull that remains in place
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
|Chest|| 37 - 38in
(94.0 - 96.5cm)
| 39 - 40in
(99.1 - 101.6cm)
| 41 - 42in
(104.1 - 106.7cm)
| 43 - 44in
(109.2 - 111.8cm)
| 45 - 46in
(114.3 - 116.8cm)
|47 - 48in
(119.4 - 121.9cm)
|Waist|| 30 - 31in
(76.2 - 78.7cm)
| 32 - 33in
(81.3 - 83.8cm)
| 34 - 35in
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
| 36 - 37in
(91.4 - 94.0cm)
| 38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99.1cm)
|40 - 41in
(101.6 - 104.1cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.