Round and round we go.
Countless Euro pros owe their on-road success to hours spent in the velodrome for six days at a time. Though it's not on par with a full season of training on the boards in preparation for Ghent, Nalini's Velodromo Men's Jersey is the secret to your successful training days. Its stretchy, lightweight fabric gloves your body to move with your every lap, and it regulates your body temperature by wicking sweat, dissipating heat, and drying quickly.
The form-fitting design gives an aerodynamic feel, so much that you might take this jersey out of the wood-paneled, velocity-domed, training arena. If you do, the Velodromo assures proper sun protection despite the jersey's ultralight composition. Italian-branded Nalini finished the Velodromo with reflective accents and a silicone waistband for secure coverage and low-light visibility.
- Ultralight, ultra-tight jersey for speed training
- Hot Moa XLight with enhanced breathability and moisture management
- Stretchy fabric gloves your body for a race-oriented fit
- Silicone waistband assures a secure fit
- UPF 50+ sun protection blocks harmful UV rays