As hard working as you are.
Generally speaking, we don't relate ourselves to cycling apparel on a personal level, but once in a while there's a piece that stands out to us, showing its dedication, performance oriented attitude, and drive to hammer out training rides and race days alike, like the Nalini Raffinata Women's Jersey. Built to work as hard as you do, the Raffinata is crafted with a sleek, ergonomic fit from MOA Mantodry fabric with top-tier moisture management when the pressure is on.
MOA Mantodry combines polyester with a touch of spandex microfiber that moves with you when you're crushing climbs out of the saddle, actively pulling sweat away from your skin as soon as it starts to bead so that you can maintain comfort under pressure. The sides and underarms are equipped with mesh panels to offer a boost of ventilation, while the back panel features a unique semi-open knit that lets heat escape quickly when the mercury rises near triple-digits. We know that details matter, and the Raffinata doesn't kick them to the curb with attention to clean finishes, like a welded hem at the sleeves and collar, cam-lock zipper for dropping heat, and unique asymmetrical back pockets for packing in nutrition and tools for the mission ahead.
- A sleek jersey for taking on the peloton
- Ultra-breathable fabric boosts moisture transfer
- Semi-open back panel lets sweat escape
- Drop heat with mesh sides and cam lock zipper
- Sleek ergonomic fit is comfortable in the saddle
- Silicone gripper locks hem in place
- Welded hems at sleeve and neck for clean finish
- Stash goodies and tools in three back pockets and 1 zippered stash