If you got stuck pedaling in your big ring for the end of your last ride because your fingers got too cold to shift, we have news: it’s time to splurge on some winter riding gloves. With its toasty Hot Moa Warm fabric and anti-slip silicone for grip, Nalini’s Pure Mid Glove makes the decision easy. The Pure Mid won’t make you give up cockpit dexterity or the ability to snap a picture on your phone, and it’ll keep your digits a whole lot warmer on long, cold rides.
- A must-have piece of kit for serious winter riding
- Thermal fabric lends serious insulation while wicking moisture
- Silicone printing preserves cockpit dexterity
- Touchscreen-compatible fabric saves your fingers on your phone
View more Men's Winter Bike Gloves
Reviews & Community
just the tip
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: XL
Gloves feel pretty nice overall. This is a mid season glove, not winter a it is a bit thin. The only issue I have is that the construction at the finger tips was poor and didn't conform to my fingers well. Another user may have better luck.