Munich 1972 Jersey
Nalini's Munich jersey taps into the elite performances of the 1972 road race with lightweight, breathable microfiber for your five and six-hour training rides. As the pace picks up, the Munich efficiently wicks sweat as well blocks the warming UV rays that beat down on mid-day climbs. In addition to the standard three rear pockets, Nalini integrates a zippered, waterproof pocket that comes in clutch when you're pouring bottles overhead four-hours into the ride.
- Versatile road-cycling jersey for summer training miles
- Breathable and quick-drying microfiber regulates body temperature
- Three-rear pockets with oblique cut
- Waterproof pocket with invisible zipper
- Reflective elements on the center pocket