Montreal1976 Bib Short
The Nalini Montreal Bib Short pays homage to that apex of sport with a bib short designed for racing and intense training sessions. With the muscle compression we need for legs to complete tough efforts and moisture-wicking fabric to keep us dry and cool, the Montreal Bibs help us ride further and faster in preparation for the next great race. The leg panels are made from a square-woven textile, which helps air move smoothly past us to enhance our aero advantage in a race. The breathable mesh upper lays flat beneath our favorite jersey, and the waistband sits comfortable without any distracting pinching. Silicone elastic leg grippers keep the hems in place no matter how hard we're mashing, keeping tanlines crip all season long. The Percorsi Misti 100 insert provides that perfect balance of comfort with light weight. It was designed to be flexible and thin enough for dynamic riding, when you're in and out of the saddle depending on terrain and chasing attacks.
- A pro-level bib short for chasing the win
- Compressive fabric supports muscles through hard efforts
- Aerodynamic construction and material enhances our advantage on the race course
- Mesh bib upper wicks moisture to keep us cool and dry
- Percorsi Misti 100 chamois provides comfort without weight or bulk