Given the extremely high output of Italian cycling apparel, it's a near miracle to find an Italian-crafted brand that's still lesser known to the cycling community. Take Nalini for instance, whose products like the Men's Mavone 2 Bib Shorts are made in the heart of bicycle haven's Castel d'Ario, and are still not as popular as the logo-riddled jerseys of today. The point is that you could be a bicycle billboard for a well-established cycling community, or you could sport the New Mavone's sleek black colorways with the Italian performance you crave on the asphalt.
Nalini's race-cut design adorns the Mavone with a closely-fitting, slightly compressive fabric that helps stimulated leg muscles and keep you ready for laps and more. This ultralight fabric excels at moisture management, breathability, and four-way stretch. Nalini then secured each opening with a small silicone band that ensures a secure fit from top to bottom. The Race Man chamois is a standard microfiber pad embedded with unique, four-way stretch material to minimize road vibration and pressure points without inhibiting your mobility as you push pedals to victory.
- High performance bib short for racing and fast training sessions
- Four-way stretch, compression fabric fits closes to your body
- Race Man chamois with strategic padding for reduced road vibration
- Upper mesh brace pulls sweat away for quick evaporation
- Race cut fit stimulates leg muscles to keep you in tip-top shape
- Silicone leg hems ensure a secure fit during powerful pedal pushes