London 1908 Bib Short
Channeling historic ambitions, the Nalini London 1908 Bib Short pushes performance forwards with a pro-peloton level design. Compressive KINETECH fabric holds tight during training and racing miles to offer muscular support and a highly aerodynamic fit whether you're climbing, descending, or all-out sprinting. During extended rides that top the three-hour mark, you'll notice the laser-cut upper of the 1908 comfortably supporting and conforming to your riding position as you tack on the miles. And when the heat picks up and efforts start to show on your face, the 1908's highly capable weave wicks moisture for evaporation to keep you cool and outlast the competition.
Nalini equips the 1908 with the Radonné chamois that is specifically designed for long rides across any terrain. Reticulated foam offers comfort in any riding position whether climbing or in an aero tuck, carving mountain descents. And carbon threads in the upper fabrics help regulate heat and minimize chafing that tends to occur after a long day in the saddle.
- Perform to your high expectations with inspirational bibs
- Compressive fabrics support and maintain fit
- Moisture wicks efficiently on summer rides
- UV protection for all day riding
- Radonné chamois provides race-ready performance
- Lie-flat leg bands for aerodynamics