Cycling events at the 1952 games were dominated by the Italians and the Belgians. Nalini pays homage to that year with the Helsinki Jersey, featuring a color scheme worthy of the far north but with a breathable fabric to keep you cool on warm summer training rides and races. The synthetic fabric wicks moisture away from the body to keep you cool, rather than sweat getting trapped in the fabric. Strategic panels of more breathable mesh enhance airflow through the jersey, while the full-length zipper allows you to dump extra heat when the mercury rises past the point of comfort. The fabric's UV50 treatment furthers protection from the sun on those long training rides, when you'll be glad for the ample three rear pockets to keep fuel close at hand.
- A summerweight jersey for training and racing
- 4-way stretch fabric moves with you, rather than restricting movement
- Synthetic material wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry
- Elastic band on inside hem keeps jersey in place through hard efforts
- Full-length zipper provides additional venting as needed
- Three rear pockets stow fuel for the long training sessions