Cycling events at the 1952 games were dominated by the Italians and the Belgians. Nalini pays homage to that year with the Helsinki Jersey, featuring a color scheme worthy of the far north but with a breathable fabric to keep you cool on warm summer training rides and races.
- A summerweight jersey for training and racing
- 4-way stretch fabric moves with you, rather than restricting movement
- Synthetic material wicks moisture to keep you cool and dry
- Elastic band on inside hem keeps jersey in place through hard efforts
- Full-length zipper provides additional venting as needed
- Three rear pockets stow fuel for the long training sessions