The moment you zip up the Nalini Sinello Ti Short-Sleeve Jersey you'll understand why it's a universal road-riding favorite. Crafted from a stretchy Hot Moa fabric, this jersey delivers an incredibly lightweight and breathable fit that's designed to keep you cool and dry through some of summer's hottest days, while also maintaining plenty of stretch to keep up with all of your movements on the bike.
A Moa Mantodry treatment gets to work immediately by pulling the buildup of sweat away from your skin instead of allowing it to become soaked in the fabric for a consistent feeling if refreshing dryness. Cool comfort is further bolstered by the mesh inserts at the armpits for necessary ventilation, while reflective details at the back binding boost your visibility for rides that go after dark.
- Ultralight, airy jersey for hard rides in hot weather
- Stretchy fabric maintains flex and enhanced breathability
- Form-fitting design keeps fabric close to skin
- Fabric treatment wicks sweat away from your skin
- Multiple rear pockets stash water, tools, and snacks
- Reflective binding boost your visibility
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
|Chest|| 37 - 38in
(94.0 - 96.5cm)
| 39 - 40in
(99.1 - 101.6cm)
| 41 - 42in
(104.1 - 106.7cm)
| 43 - 44in
(109.2 - 111.8cm)
| 45 - 46in
(114.3 - 116.8cm)
|47 - 48in
(119.4 - 121.9cm)
|Waist|| 30 - 31in
(76.2 - 78.7cm)
| 32 - 33in
(81.3 - 83.8cm)
| 34 - 35in
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
| 36 - 37in
(91.4 - 94.0cm)
| 38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99.1cm)
|40 - 41in
(101.6 - 104.1cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.
Reviews & Community
Great looking light summer Jersey
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: XXL
It's light and breathes great. I love the looks and it fits nicely for a race fit jersey. I would definitely buy again and the deals on Competitive Cyclist are the best.
Nice summer jersey
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
Great for summer riding. It's light, the material seems to wick moisture really well, the mesh inserts provide some extra ventilation, and the fit is classic Nalini. The reflective lower hem is a nice touch for early morning rides when it's warm but dark enough that you still want to be seen.