Item # NAL0020
Nalini Black TI Jersey - Short-Sleeve - Men's $179.95
Push through brutal heat waves.
Designed for the sweltering heat waves and sunny days of summertime, the Nalini Men's Black TI Jersey keeps you utterly cool and comfortable with its airy-light Moa Xlight fabric with a hydrophilic treatment that speeds up the evaporative cooling process as you're sweating profusely in hot weather. Nalini constructs this jersey with a skin-tight fit for better aerodynamics and reduced flapping in high winds.
This Moa Xlight fabric is not only one of the absolute lightest fabrics offered by Nalini, but it's constructed with added elastic yarns for a body-hugging fit that won't restrict motion while you're getting out of the saddle on long climbs and dropping in a low-slung position on fast descents. It's finished with a Coldblack treatment that reflects scorching-hot UV rays from heating up your upper body, much like wearing a lightly colored garment on a hot summer day.
- Ultra-light cycling jersey for pushing through sweltering heat
- Race cut optimizes aerodynamics with its tight, body-hugging fit
- Moa Xlight fabric keeps you cool and comfortable in hot weather
- Hydrophilic treatment speeds up the evaporative cooling effect
- Coldblack treatment reflects UV radiation from heating you up
- Three rear pockets provide storage for your riding necessities
- Radio pocket lends a place for electronics and accessories
View more Men's Short Sleeve Road Bike Jerseys
|Chest|| 37 - 38in
(94.0 - 96.5cm)
| 39 - 40in
(99.1 - 101.6cm)
| 41 - 42in
(104.1 - 106.7cm)
| 43 - 44in
(109.2 - 111.8cm)
| 45 - 46in
(114.3 - 116.8cm)
|47 - 48in
(119.4 - 121.9cm)
|Waist|| 30 - 31in
(76.2 - 78.7cm)
| 32 - 33in
(81.3 - 83.8cm)
| 34 - 35in
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
| 36 - 37in
(91.4 - 94.0cm)
| 38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99.1cm)
|40 - 41in
(101.6 - 104.1cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.