Why We Like The Bas Respect Jersey
The Nailini Bas Respect Jersey is a form-fitting race day cut made from 100% recycled materials but with 200% performance in mind. We’re wearing this jersey on long training rides and at the weekly criterium, gaining a few extra free watts from the aerodynamic fabric. Incredibly breathable, when we’re going deep into the red the jersey nearly disappears from our shoulders.
- Performance-driven jersey for big training and race days
- Lightweight fabric is aerodynamic and breaths well
- 3 rear pockets are appropriately sized for big rides
- Hydrophobic treatment moves moisture away from the body
- Fit is tailored for serious cyclist