Why We Like The Bas Respect Jersey
The Nailini Bas Respect Jersey is a form-fitting race day cut made from 100% recycled materials but with 200% performance in mind. We’re wearing this jersey on long training rides and at the weekly criterium, gaining a few extra free watts from the aerodynamic fabric. Incredibly breathable, when we’re going deep into the red the jersey nearly disappears from our shoulders.
- Performance-driven jersey for big training and race days
- Lightweight fabric is aerodynamic and breaths well
- 3 rear pockets are appropriately sized for big rides
- Hydrophobic treatment moves moisture away from the body
- Fit is tailored for serious cyclist
- Item #NALB03Z
- 100% recycled polyester
- 3 rear
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, gravel, road cycling, time trial, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 90 days
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.