Item # NAL003F
Nalini AHS Tourmalet Bib Short - Men's $249.95
Crafted for discerning road cyclists, the Nalini Men's AHS Tourmalet Bib Short pairs the body-conforming support of an ergonomic design with the integrated padding of its 1nt3gra concept. Nalini ups the ante in terms of supporting hard-working muscle groups with strategically placed fabrics, including woven-stretch fabric along the center-front and back panels, plus Lycra Sport side inserts for targeted compression exactly where you need it.
Perhaps most notable, Nalini's 1nt3gra concept seamlessly blends a Moa pad with the body of the bib short in a single seamless panel. Moa pads are comprised of high-density foam, which soaks up vibration and reduces saddle pressure. This pad is extended to the central area where the saddle meets the bib short, helping to keep chafing and irritation at bay when you're grinding it out across long distances.
Minimalist bib straps keep these bib shorts firmly in place, but without leading to irritation across long distances, seeing the edges are seamlessly welded for a smoother on-skin feel. The bottoms are seamless as well, preventing scratchiness or chafing from slowing you down, complete with silicone leg grippers to prevent them from riding up with each pedal stroke.
- Ergonomically contoured bib shorts for discerning cyclists
- 1nt3gra concept seamlessly blends Moa pad into bib short
- Moa high-density foam pad for pressure and shock relief
- Woven-stretch fabric with Lycra Sport for compression
- Minimalist bibs with seamless edges for a smooth feel
- Seamless bottoms with silicone grippers for security
- UPF 50+ ensures protection from searing UV rays
View more Men's Bib Shorts
|Chest|| 37 - 38in
(94.0 - 96.5cm)
| 39 - 40in
(99.1 - 101.6cm)
| 41 - 42in
(104.1 - 106.7cm)
| 43 - 44in
(109.2 - 111.8cm)
| 45 - 46in
(114.3 - 116.8cm)
|47 - 48in
(119.4 - 121.9cm)
|Waist|| 30 - 31in
(76.2 - 78.7cm)
| 32 - 33in
(81.3 - 83.8cm)
| 34 - 35in
(86.4 - 88.9cm)
| 36 - 37in
(91.4 - 94.0cm)
| 38 - 39in
(96.5 - 99.1cm)
|40 - 41in
(101.6 - 104.1cm)
- How to Measure:
- For best results, take measurements over your underwear.
- Measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
- Natural Waist:
- Measure around your natural waistline, keeping the tape a bit loose.