Mud-free money maker.
While we find that there's a certain undeniable charm to a mud-crusted face with an ear to ear grin, we know from experience just how tasty mud can be when you catch a particularly grimy gob right in the kisser while bombing into a rock garden (not tasty at all, if you happen to be curious). To give yourself a little barrier between your money maker and the mud, toss the Mucky Nutz Face Fender on your ride. This lightweight fender secures to your ride at the fork using high quality hook-and-loop straps that make fitting and removal a breeze, though you can secure with zip ties if you prefer, and stays locked into place, shielding you from pine needles, trail debris, and other unmentionables you might find in the wilderness.
- A guard to keep your mug mud-less
- Easy to install with included straps
- Prevents mud and trail debris from making it to your face
- Compatible with all wheel sizes, and boost or non boost forks
- Protects stanchions, seals, and bridge from mud caking
- Easy to clean, fits close to tire for more mud catching