Keep the mud off of your mug.
We spend a lot of time dreaming about hero dirt, railing into berms with tacky control, and boosting off of rollers to follow, but if you want to get the coveted brown-pow, you often have to get on the trail when conditions are, well, a but mucky. To save face when the trails are a little muddy and wet, toss on the Mucky Nutz Face Fender XL to give you some coverage. This lightweight fender secures to your ride with included hook-and-loop straps, locking into place for a wiggle-free fit, but can also be secured with zip-ties if you prefer. It's ideal for protection your fork stanchions, seals, and bridge from getting caked and scratched with mud, while simultaneously protecting your money-maker from mud splatters.
- Keep your money maker spotless with this fender
- Secures to your ride with high quality straps for snug fit
- Protects your fork's stanchions, seals, and bridge
- Weighs in at just 30g for a barely-there feel
- Easy to clean and flex after mud-covered rides