Item # MSU0001
MSW XLA-40 Air Cartridge $12.99
Your lifeline to get home.
The XLA-40 Air Cartridge is an extra-large air canister that's essential for topping off tires with low pressure and fixing flats on the road, so you won't have to call your significant other for a ride or walk home in shame while cars buzz past you. This 40-gram air canister is equal to two 20-gram cartridges, allowing you to quickly top off tires and inflate flats without requiring multiple cartridges just to get the job done.
It contains propane to increase its overall gas volume and keep weight to a minimum in your pack or rear jersey pocket. The threaded attachment works with 3/8-inch inflators with a five-millimeter depth, including the Planet Bike Red Zeppelin Inflator Head, Birzman E-Grip and Roar Inflators, as well as Genuine Innovations Microinflate Nano and Hammerhead Inflator (all sold separately). Please note, MSW recommends using this air cartridge above 40-degrees Fahrenheit for the best results with the nozzle in a downward facing direction.
- 40-gram air canister for inflating low tires and fixing flats
- Contains propane for lighter weight and increased gas volume
- Propane won't affect tubeless sealant inside your tires
- Works with 3/8-inch inflators with 5-millimeter depth
- Operates best at temperatures above 40° Fahrenheit
- Must be used with nozzle facing downwards