The MRP Wave Ring offers optimal chain retention with modern 1x drivetrains while keeping muck and debris from compromising performance with its patented Wave teeth. Another benefit, these Wave-shaped teeth spread friction over a larger surface area for greater longevity and less overall wear on your ring. 7000-series aluminum maximizes durability on the trail when you're thrashing your bike on a regular basis. It's available in a wide variety of sizes for finding the right gearing for your local trails and favorite riding locations.
- 7000-series aluminum for durability on the trail
- Prevents dropped chains without relying on a chain guide
- Wave teeth evacuate mud and debris in nasty conditions
- 104 bolt circle diameter for SRAM, Truvativ cranks (see specs)
- Compatible with 8 to 11-speed chains