Keep your chain in line.
While most of your friends are able to loudly assert their preference for desert slickrock, smooth flow trails, or loamy PNW singletrack, you get a giddy grin on your face for any of it. One thing you do know for sure is that you're all carbon, all the time. When you're putting a chain guard on your new trail frame, choose the MRP AMg V2 Carbon Chain Guide to help prevent a dropped chain on your next ride while keeping with the matte aesthetic you can't get enough of. Now built with a nylon skid plate for additional chainring protection, as well as quieter co-molded upper, the AMg works best with clutch-based rear derailleurs or in conjunction with other chain-retaining rings, as it guards, more than guides your chain along its journey.
- Prevent dropped chains on your trail bike with this guide
- Functions best alongside clutch-based rear derailleurs
- Easy-to-install design requires only a 4mm hex wrench
- Works with chainlines 49mm or wider
- Grooved upper guide includes back plate for added stiffness
- Nylon skid plate adds protection for chainrings