Turn over a new leaf.
You vowed at the end of last year that you weren't going to spend any more afternoons yelling profanities on the side of the trail while your ride buddies sped away, unaware that you'd dropped your chain again on one of the best stretches of your ride. Rather than being the one known for ill-timed mechanical mishaps again, you're turning over a new leaf this year. Do it the right way and invest in MRP's AMg V2 Alloy Chain Guide.
Based in singletrack-laden Grand Junction, MRP focuses solely on drivetrain accessories and suspension, bestowing careful attention on its small family of products. Compatible with drivetrains with clutch-based rear derailleurs or ones using additional chain-retention rings, the AMg has a simple, effective design that guards, rather than guides, your chain through a ride. In fact, you'll be able to install and make adjustments on it yourself using only a 4mm hex wrench. New this year, MRP added a nylon skid plate to further shield your chainrings through chunky rock gardens, aiming for smoother transitions through bumpy spots. It also updated the upper guide, using a softer durometer alloy interior for noiseless guiding when you're out on the trails.
- Hang onto your chain through the rough spots with this guide
- Lightweight, durable alloy can handle bumps and rocks
- Design works best with clutched derailleurs or retaining rings
- Grooved upper guide with reinforced back plate eases setup
- Nylon skid plate protects chainrings through rock gardens
- Works with chainlines 49mm and wider and 1 x 9, 10, and 11 drivetrains