Light up the night.
The Most Lighthouse USB Headlight uses a special projector that emits an ultra-bright stream of light up to a hundred meters away, so you can navigate home in total darkness and ride along desolate country roads under the stars. Its USB-rechargeable battery powers up in approximately three hours, so you can keep this light fully juiced at home and work, so long as you have a USB port or wall adapter available.
Four settings allow you to toggle between Super Bright, Boost, Normal, and Flashing modes, customizing it to your particular needs and outdoor settings. Best of all, it lasts up to 18 hours in its flashing mode and 2 hours at full blast, so you'll have plenty of juice to make it across town, even if it's a long distance away. It comes with a handlebar bracket, and there's a helmet bracket available for trail riders desiring a compact, ultra-powerful light.
- Compact, ultra-powerful LED headlight
- 200-lumen max output for riding in the dark
- USB-rechargeable battery lasts up to 18 hours
- Plugs into a USB port to fully charge in 3 hours
- Super Bright, Boost, Normal, Flashing light modes
- Handlebar mount included, helmet bracket separate