Inspired by the dizzying ascents and jagged peaks that characterize a certain ultra marathon around Mont Blanc, the Montrail Trient Outdry Extreme Trail Running Shoe is built to face the toughest trails head-on. Whether you're looking out over white-dappled peaks as you tackle the steepest singletrack you've ever seen or logging less glamorous, but still important, miles on beloved local trails, the Trient will give you the dependable grip and traction you need to train efficiently on any trail.
A seamless, waterproof upper keep your toes dry on long slogs through snowmelt and mud while remaining breathable as you break a sweat, and a supportive, cushioned midsole provides crucial stability when you're navigating uneven, rocky terrain with quickly tiring muscles. Montrail trusts Vibram, no stranger to the mountains, to craft the lugged outsole, ensuring clean, precise traction on everything from smooth hardpack to the occasional scramble.
- Hardy trail shoe inspired by the trails of Mont Blanc
- Seamless uppers breathe well while sealing out water
- Toe and heel caps provide extra protection around rocks
- Versatile 8mm drop suits a range of running strides
- Cushioned EVA midsole absorbs shock to reduce fatigue
- FluidGuide technology encourages stable landings
- Outsole's multi-directional lugs provide dependable traction
View more Men's Trail Running Shoes